Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thoughts of a Paper Tiger

I have established this blog in order to vent and address things that antagonize me. Truthfully, up until now, I had never pictured myself as the type of person who would indulge in the lovely world of blogging. However, while searching the internet for 'quick and easy ways to make money', my thoughts on the subject alternated. Money tends to have that effect on me. I do realize that my chances at achieving this goal are one million to one and  that these odds would normally be more than enough to deter the normal person from engaging in such a tedious activity. however, they do enhance the odds in which I am bestowed with at present.

Firstly, in a feeble attempt to create a catchy blog title, I labeled this 'Thoughts of a Paper Tiger'. Figuratively speaking, a paper tiger is something that seems threatening (EG. a tiger) but is in fact harmless (EG paper). I thought that this would suit the nature of my blog as it will often complain about things in a somewhat aggressive manor, however, it will not go any further then this and it will not amount to anything more then annoying and mindless winging. Everyday observations will be a constant theme along with sarcasm,criticism and some other low forms of wit and bitterness...






   

No comments:

Post a Comment